4: Physics of reality manipulation
[Downloaded: 1161 Times]

5: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1076 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Grid lines, Ley lines maps of North America
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grid lines, Ley lines maps of North America
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Grid lines, Ley lines maps of North America Reply with quote

Just came across these. Enjoy! These are from Bethe Hagens, 1987 Planetary Grid Update

GeishaTime
Temporal Neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cahokia is situated on the grid line. But I'm pretty sure that Springfield and Lockwood are on opposites sides of one grid line. However, it has to be complex to find that spot in the Ozarks in some cases.
cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Grid lines Reply with quote

I'd be interested to know if where the two blue lines cross in Arkansas if that is near the location of the crystal caves. I guess different colors crossing in certain areas is supposed to be the difference between what types of anomalies will be located there. Some have crystal, some have bountiful crops, some emit energies, some are mystery spots and so on and so forth. At least that is the theory I guess.

I think by what the lady that designed these stated, these are approximations, the lines may need to go one way or another a little bit. She also stated that these lines can be as much as 5 miles wide, and the areas where numerous lines cross, the energy may flow as much as 50 to 100 miles in all directions from the crossing point. The smaller crossing points would be much less in their range. But anything that is over a gridline would take on that lines energy.

She said something about people who live on grid lines, often would go to places away from gridlines for vacations or fun, and vice versa, if you live away from them, you may travel to them to take in their energies. All of this without even knowing that it is taking place. Kind of interesting to think about. So we may be attracted to areas because of an energy that we aren't even aware of. Pretty cool.

cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Great Salt Lake Reply with quote

Interesting that one of the major gridline points in the West is directly over the Great Salt Lake.

Do you guys notice areas near you where these lines cross that are points of interests or areas where strange occurences have taken place?

I'm hoping to put together some information on these grid points here on the site.

cmac

cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Sacred Sites Reply with quote

I came across this listing of sacred sites around the globe. Many of these are also grid points, points of energy crossing. I thought some of you might be interested in seeing this list.

Here is the link: http://www.healingexperiment.com/thegrid.html

Maybe someone can try a meditation or use their HDR at one of these areas and report any experiences here on the site.

cmac

sellinghdr
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: hey cmac Reply with quote

hey great post.
i saw this grid before but mostly just the tropic of cancer grids as david icke was trying to explain these areas for pyramids it was cool to see it with all the lines as the photos above show.

I have also seen some electro magnetic map that drunvalo showed in some teaching where all the lines were curving and rarely perfectly straight. i think photos of this can be seen just not sure where.

who knows maybe both these field are superimposed upon each other.
now that is a web i dont mind surfing.
cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: selling Reply with quote

Selling HDR,

Thanks for your reply. When I posted this map I was really hoping that others would share anomalies that might be located on or near these gridpoints shown on the map.

I believe that different types of ley lines criss crossing are supposed to bring about different types of anomalies in that area. Now that you mentioned the stuff about churches possibly being located at these grid points, I would really like to know as well, how many of these do have churches purched upon them.

Very interesting that Shamans profess to be able to see these lines of energy. Now if only I can figure out how to find them, quickly and easily.

As you can plainly see on this map, The Great Salt Lake is located right on a grid point, and the Quartz mines in Arkansas appear to be very near to a grid point, albeit a smaller one.

Cmac

sellinghdr
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: a method to seeing these ley lines Reply with quote

i went to some hardware store and bought those orange flags on metal spokes. then id go outside and watch nature show me the signs. I'd watch the bugs playing in the vortex and i'd stake the area, then i'd get an i dea which way the wall were traveling.
then i sit patiently and try to see these walls i mapped out.
i can honestly say i can kinda see these walls. the vision only so far holds for 10-20 seconds. its cool the walls when intersecting shoot this white beam of light up.
sellinghdr
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: the hartmann grid Reply with quote

it looks like that a orange line is running through springfield, mo
so this map is superimposed of several geomitrical shapes, and each color of lines is relative to a shape.
what shape is the orange line.
do you know i tried to research to find out but have not found it yet.
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody,
I have been meaning to see what is going on here for a while...
I am delighted to find this colored grid map.

At overunity we are plotting a datalogging experiment using our earth batteries... We are looking to see any electrical/magnetic activity in the earth battery according to location since it is also an international forum.

The folks who only have a digital multi meter can report the dc voltage, but the hope was that oscilloscope owners would add their info.
I bought an oscilloscope earlier this year and I have been seeing wonderful amazing waves with it.

Now, thanks to this grid map, I can see that I actually live in a non grid location in WA state.

[I grew up in New Jersey which is devoid of grid lines too. It is interesting about feeling comfortable in one or the other.]

In fact in the last week I have seen more activity even though the ground was drying up. I was purposely letting it dry thinking I would see less activity, but I was seeing more????

but then I found out that there has been a flurry of seismic 1-1.5 scale earthquakes within 100 miles of me, and now, I am really curious about what is showing up on the meter.

So,
Thanks cmac for publishing this great map.
I think I might provide the same link at overunity.

jeanna
tuvok50
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jeanna, nice to hear from you, it's been awhile! So, how's your PX-50 working? Any good experiences with it lately?
Time-Warrior
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I see the map goes up into Canada I was wondering if you could show the Canadian portion?
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuvok50 wrote:
Hi Jeanna, nice to hear from you, it's been awhile! So, how's your PX-50 working? Any good experiences with it lately?

Hi Tuvok50,
I have had great experiences but I have put the px-50 away for a while.

Last year I went back in time and viewed a scientist (Nathan Stubblefield) in his electrical lab. I was there at the moment he did what I needed to see to move my understanding to the next level.

I saw it, but I did not understand it. So, I do now... I think.
It has taken since last year and a lot lot lot of hands on experimenting to get to understand what he showed me.

It is why I am interested in time travel for the time being. (so to speak Smile ). I am moving around in history to add to our knowledge now, so we can get free as a world consciousness.

I will pick up the px-50 again. I am understanding about the buzzy feeling. I think it will keep me awake so when out of my body, I will remember my experience!

Anyway, this has been a very cool experience.

If you want to see my technical youtube presentations I will give you the link. There are 8 of them, I will be making #9 today. I am waiting for a meter to get me to the next place.
I might need help putting the diode into my px-50 also. But later for that. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfwMFrqGtaE

I see we have at least one new active member since I got so busy. Timegod.
Hi timegod! Those are excellent posts.

OK

I will poke around a little more and go back to my experiments .

jeanna
tuvok50
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Jeanna, I'm looking forward to see what you look like Very Happy
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just my voice
and a little bit of a hand, but the other hand is busy holding the camera!

jeanna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: