4: webbot
[Downloaded: 1062 Times]

5: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1046 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Time Travel Theory
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Travel Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Discussion and theories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimeGod
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Time Travel Theory Reply with quote

tuvok50 wrote:
Time Travel

These are the points you should keep in mind while studying this technology:

* Time exists in a wave-like structure. I do not yet completely know if the "vibration" changes, or if it is even a standing wave. Also, each point in space and time is designated by a series of complex waves. A true time machine is able to act similar to a radio and lock into these frequencies.

* The energy of Planck's constant and E=MC2 are equal and is the theoretical 100% efficiency of sending particles through time.

* This technology has a naturally occurring safety feature to so far prevent time paradoxes.

Faraday's theory of electromagnetism predicts that a wave transmitted will travel away from the source at the speed of light. But the negative solution also predicts that a wave can be produced that will go at the speed of light back in time.

Distance is always positive, but time is the same whether you use t or -t in the equation (I know there are exceptions to this principle, like the decay of a K meson, but the difference is only a few parts per million). Like any other electromagnetic wave, it is self-sustained by its oscillations. A changing electric field gives rise to a changing magnetic field which recreates by magnetic induction the original electric field. So the wave can have no limit on how much it can oscillate through space. But like any EM wave, when you double the distance from the transmitter, the total power decrease by one-four (inverse-square law). There are no paradoxes

At the moment of creation, everything was present in some form of energy. So even by going backward or forward in time, energy and mass are always conserved. In order to move a particle back and forth in time requires the expenditure of energy equivalent to a particle's mass. Because of the basic Bilfilar windings doubling-back on itself, there is a Phase Conjugate spherical wave pair consisting of 2 waves, one going forward in time and one going backward in time, so that they are time-wise out of phase, yet they are spatially phased at all times. One wave is outgoing from a point and the other is incoming. They move in the fabric of space at the speed of light. Together they display properties such as charge and mass, just like particles. Also, both particles are aware of each other as dictated by ERP theorem. Einstein's equivalency of mass and energy is E=MC^2, and Planck stated that E=hF. The frequency of a photon which transfers energy between two charges is proportional to the actual energy. Mass, energy or

frequency is equivalent depending on if the multiplier constant c^2 or h is used as the unit. Using frequency as the energy unit is the best way to describe an energy exchange at the speed of light. So E=MC^2=hF. If the frequency is negative temporally to an observer with the speed of light positive, the oscillator should be producing negative energy. I have no way at present to verify this.

{Freqgen.gif}

{interferometer.jpg}

Now for the interferometer.

As you can see, the transmitter is set up so the RF is made into a beam by parallel mirrors and is reflected off of two reflectors. For example, since a wave going at the speed of light travels a little under a foot a nanosecond, if the first reflector is one foot away from the transmitter, the second reflector is half a foot away from the first reflector. The focal point is half a foot from the transmitter. As the wave from the transmitter travels backward in time one nanosecond, it hits the first reflector and continues traveling half a nanosecond backward in time to be reflected off of the second reflector.

After this interferometer setup has been on for two and a half nanoseconds, the beam bouncing off of the second reflector will come into the path of a similar wave from the future wave also traveling toward the past at the focal point. By modulating the phase of the wave at a future point, I can cause constructive and destructive interferance at the focal point in the past.

{Loopmap.gif}

By sending a carrier wave to two receivers, one built to receive a negative frequency and the other built to receive a positive frequency. The positive frequency receiver doesn't receive the negative frequency because the capacitor acts as a filter. The negative frequency receiver should pick up the signal and display it on channel two of the oscilloscope. One important fact is the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle, which states that you can never know both a particle's velocity and position. If I measure a particle's velocity, and then I went back in time and measure the position, the velocity isn't the same. This is because going back in time requires a shift of energy, which changes the quantum state of the particle. What happens if I build a small transmitter capable of bouncing a signal off an object one light minute away, therefore sending a reverse temporal radio signal returning two minutes before I sent it? At 11:55:00 p.m., I set the timer of the transmitter to broadcast the signal at 12:01:00 a.m.. I then sit back eating pizza while

watching the oscilloscope waiting to see the signal. At 11:59:00 p.m., I see the as yet unsent signal pattern on the oscilloscope. Wanting to finish my pizza, I eat for the next two minutes. At 12:01:00, the timer operates the transmitter, and the signal races backward in time.

No paradox occured.

{time.gif}

Now let's say I included a receiver linked to the timer. If the receiver receives the backward signal, it will stop the timer. At 11:59:00, the receiver detects the signal and disables the timer. Now the transmitter won't send the signal at 12:01:00 a.m. Then what did the receiver receive? A paradox? Didn't I just violate casuality (cause always preceded effect). Maybe the word "exist" needs a Clinton redefinition to where something can both exist and not exist. In H.G. Wells book, The Time Machine, the protagonist asked whether a cube can exist in space, but not in time. Let's keep the English language intact and look for alternatives. If we think about time loop paradoxes as if it were a computer data flow chart, time would keep looping until a solution occurs. There is no such thing as a true computer infinite loop, because the loop numbers are limited by the physical size of computer's memory. The same thing is true with a paradox in time. A time loop is an example of information, and information always degrades because of entropy. If you don't believe this fact, print this paper and photocopy it. Take that photocopy, and photocopy it again. Do this a few hundred times. The small errors start to add up

exponentially.

If you take two uncharged parallel plates and hold them close enough together, you can measure an attraction. This is impossible under classical mechanics since they are uncharged. But because these plates are close enough so the plates lie under the average wavelength of radiation, particles that normally pop in and out of the vacuum become physical. Since Pauli's exclusion principle staes that two particles in any system can't occupy the same quantum state at the same time, each time time loops, the amount of particle mass/energy that pops out of the quantum vacuum will never be the same. So in quantum mechanics, at least, there is no such thing as a time paradox.

How it works:

First it is based on the Bajak capacitor:

The Bajak Flux Capacitor is similar to an electroshock machine, except for the addition of R2, S2 and the piezoelectric transducer. Even so, be careful about touching across the capacitor. It can take as little as 50 milliamps to stop a human heart.

B1 3 9V source

C1 1 1200 uF 35V electrolytic

PS 1 piezoelectric transducer (any value)

S1 1 SPST switch for charging circuit.

R1 1 25-ohm rheostat to contol forward time.

R2,S2 SPST switch and 1M-ohm potentiometer for backward time.

{Bajak.gif}

It is critical that the total capacitance is as close to 1215.9 microfarads as possible. Variable capacitors may be helpful. Note that the voltage in the battery will decrease with time, changing frequency values. A stable power supply should be used for precise measurements.

After installing the batteries, depress S1 for 2 to 3 seconds and then release it for 3 to 4 seconds; Repeat as necessary. By closing S2, the circuit controls forward time. By opening S2, the circuit controls backward time. R1 controls the resistance for backward time control. The more resistance the faster the circuit moves to the past. R2 controls the resistance for forward time control. The less resistance the faster the circuit moves to the future. It may seem paradoxical that you have to hold down the past control THEN press the future control to travel forwards in time, but it does work.

One warning for builders is that if you are sensitive to high frequencies, you need to use a driver circuit for the piezo transducer or else you'll have headaches.

In the Bajak circuit, the rheostat controls inductance. The potentiometer controls voltage frequency. This, and the capacitors create an LC resonant circuit. The rheostat and potentiometer controls the frequency, and once the correct one is hit, the time distortion resonates out the piezo-transducer to a short distance depending on the amplitude and voltage of the square wave.

Let's explore this resonance a little more:

An LC circuit is a frequency selector, and is used on all circuits dealing with dynamic frequencies. The rheostat has a variable inductance, where the current lags the voltage. The capacitors have capacitance (voltage lags current). The two combined create an LC circuit. Theoretically, the power is fed to the LC circuit. Think of the Bajak capacitor as a radio (which it really is when fully evolved). The piezo is the antenna which sends the energy out of the circuit to effect time. The varied inductance resonates through the piezo At the right "frequency", the piezo will release the "time distortion wave". The charging pattern partially alters how fast time is accelerated or decelerated, similar to modulating information on a carrier wave.

It is my belief that there are frequencies at every point in the universe, which means this moment is a point in the universe, and if those points are like individual carrier waves then that would tend to suggest that space and time are all information carried by those frequencies as interference.

I have replaced in my early experiments S1 for a 555 timer in astable mode, but any oscillator that would trigger the pulses at a variable frequency would work. Then I added solid state memory so it could automatically reset back to its initial settings. Then, based on the information in the book Harmonic 695 By Capt. Bruce Cathie I reset it's resonance to match the square frequency of light with the translation oscillator I invented. (144000 squared=20,736,000,000Hz, resonance resistive load found using 1/2 pi of frequency multiplied by capacitance). Someday I hope to boost this to Plank's frequency.

{circuitreson.gif}

Now by adding a bifilar coil with negative induction, we can get an interesting circuit response:

Let's use an inductor and capacitor in parallel for example. To calculate the resonance, I would use

resonance=1/2(pi)(squreroot of c*l).

For example, if the capacitor is 1 farad and the inductor is one Henry (to make the math easy), the circuit would be resonant at 159.2 Hz.

Now, there are certain things that have negative inductance like bifilliar coils. If we leave the capacitor

positive, but put negative inductance as l in the equation, the circuit is resonant at -159.2 KHz.

Is there anyway you can put the pics back up?
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss the website address?

That was pretty darn interesting. I thought it was written by you, tuvok.
Since it was someone else, I would love to know where you got it from.

I have been working with bifilar wound inductors for 2 years now, and I never heard about the negative side of it!
wow... more...more!!

thanks,

jeanna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Discussion and theories All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: